Company Drivers Center
driven to excellence
Find your career with our dedicated truck driver jobs or Midwest regional trucking jobs. Every trained professional we put behind the wheel provides outstanding customer service. We expect excellence and offer back exceptional benefits that generate one of the best driver retention rates in the industry. When you join Nussbaum, you’ll find yourself amongst a league of drivers who not only work hard, but have time for living.
truck driver career optionsServing our Midwest Regional Operations - Midwest Trucking Jobs
The majority of Nussbaum’s Regional Truckload shipments and Illinois trucking jobs originates or ends within a day’s drive of our headquarters in Normal, Illinois. Company drivers who serve these operations are home every weekend. Drivers living near our lanes of operation are occasionally home during the week.
- Irregular route lanes
- No hazardous materials
- Rider Program
- Many drop and hook accounts
Serving Dedicated Transportation - Dedicated Truck Driver Jobs
Nussbaum works closely with our customers to create customized solutions that depend on the very best in customer service and driver excellence. In addition to handling just-in-time deliveries, Dedicated Contract Carriage drivers play a critical role in maintaining a seamless partnership between Nussbaum and our customers. Most drivers interface closely with our customer’s em-ployees, sometimes even representing customers during deliveries. Want to spend every weekend at home? Consider a Dedicated truck driver job. Many of our drivers spend every night at home.
company driver benefitsDriving benefits for the best in driving.
Nussbaum company truck drivers receive great pay and employee benefits. See why we have one of the best driver retention rates in the trucking industry.
Compensation - current pay scale:
- 0 – 299 miles $0.42/mile
- 300 – 449 miles $0.40/mile
- 450 – 599 miles $0.38/mile
- Over 600 miles $0.36/mile
Additional truck driver pay:
- Unloading/Stop Charge pay
- Truck driver Pay for detention time
- Additional pay for short haul loads
- Per diem allowances
- All loaded and empty miles paid
- Dedicated truck drivers: Pay; compatible with hours, miles, region, etc. as required by specific dedicated customers
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay on a Direct Deposit basis
- 401K Retirement Program
- Major Medical Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Short-term Disability Benefits
- $100 Reward for clean roadside inspections
- Electronic Logs for HOS compliance
- No hazardous materials
- 53’ vans
- Late model Volvos
- Late model trailers
- Well maintained equipment
- I-Pass and Pre-pass
Find Dedicated Truck Driver Jobs & Midwest Trucking Jobs in Illinois. Apply now.
Company Expands to Meet Growing Customer Demand and Attract Top Talent...