Nussbaum is hiring CDL-A dedicated drivers for a GE Appliances account, hauling out of Louisville, KY. This run offers weekly home time, guaranteed weekly pay, and a $7,500 bonus to help ease your transition. See below for details!
$7,500 Transition Bonus
- Home weekly – it’s our top priority.
- $7,500 Transition Bonus
- $2,500 after 1 week, 3 months, and 6 months
- On average, drivers on this account are earning $1,525 per week! It is not unusual for a driver to earn $1,600 – $1,800 in a given week.
- $1,475 weekly minimum guarantee – just the base; you can and should earn more!
- $0.65 per mile starting rate
- $75 for loading/unloading
- 15% driver touch freight
- GE deliveries involve night/early-am driving
- Most loads are ready at 13:00 or 17:00, so you should be able to drive a few hours that evening before your 10-hr break (may even arrive at the receiver and spend the night onsite)
- Some loads require early-am leave out (midnight – 04:00)
- Ask your recruiter for full details
- Driver must have valid CDL-A
- Assigned, late model Freightliner Cascadia
- Fridge, Inverter, Double-Bunk, Battery-powered APU
- Full benefits package (health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) match)
- 401(k) Match – available from your first paycheck
- Escalating PTO & Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation at Nussbaum Headquarters
- Plus, we cover transportation, private hotel room, and on-duty meals
Interested? Fill out the form and our recruiters will give you a call.
Or give us a call at (866) 764-3907