- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2021-05-18 08:58
- Cultivate and maintain customer relationships as the lead contact for multiple dedicated customers.
- Plan, organize, and administrate freight for dedicated customers to meet their volume and schedule needs.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer concerns and problems.
- In addition to dedicated customers, must plan and coordinate irregular route system freight (both in and out of a specific operational region) using system customers and/or brokered freight.
- Supervise and manage drivers who service dedicated customers. Position requires servant-leadership and relationship-building with drivers to meet their needs and maximize driver satisfaction.
- Coach and nurture drivers to help them reach their full potential on the scorecard bonus program and Certified RED program.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Skilled problem solver with strong conflict-resolution skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the FMCSA Regulations and other transportation principles and operations. Safety is a priority!
- Must be flexible and patient in dealing with changing situations.
- Must be proficient with computers and relevant software applications.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.