- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2021-05-18 08:58
- Cultivate and maintain customer relationships as the lead contact for multiple dedicated customers.
- Plan, organize, and administrate freight for dedicated customers to meet their volume and schedule needs.
- First point of contact for customer concerns and problems. Must be skilled at problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- In addition to dedicated customers, must plan and coordinate irregular route system freight in and out of a specific operational region, using system customers and/or brokered freight – to maximize efficiency and miles per truck.
- Supervise and manage drivers who service dedicated customers. Position requires servant-leadership and relationship-building with drivers to meet their needs and maximize driver satisfaction.
- Coach and grow drivers to help them reach potential on the scorecard bonus program and CertifiedRED program.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service, influencing, and negotiating skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the FMCSA Regulations and other transportation principles and operations. Safety is a priority!
- Must be flexible and patient in dealing with changing situations
- Must be proficient with computers and relevant software applications
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.