- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2021-07-06 01:36
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage the Accounts Receivable (AR) process for the assigned division.
- Assist with billing tasks.
- Process invoices for regular orders.
- Request accessorial charge approvals from the customers.
- Pay drivers for accessorial charges.
- Monitor invoice payment and contact customers on past dues.
- Apply customer payments to invoices.
- Work with third party systems to resolve invoice issues.
- Create internal tariffs to automatically rate invoices.
- Handle more meticulous customer requests.
- Cross-train on other accounting tasks.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn new applications and programs as they become available.
- Able to receive numerous phone calls while multi-tasking.
- Able to independently prioritize and resolve issues as they arise.
- Organized, self-motivated, persistent, cooperative, task-oriented.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.