- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2022-03-07 04:52
- Answer after-hours phone calls and emails.
- Track and trace our high-service level customers: GE, CAT, HNI, Penske, or others to come.
- Take accident reports, handle post-accident logistics needs (cab rides, hotels, etc), and set up a post-accident DOT drug testing when applicable.
- EDI Acceptance
- Trailer Gaps
- Driver Gaps
- GPS Coordinates
- Stuff mailers when available
- Key skills
- Logic, organization, and planning.
- Proficiency in making time-based calculations – keeping the trucks moving and avoiding situations where everything must go perfectly in order to make an on-time delivery).
- Flexibility – as plans break (and they do all the time), keeping a level head and working on Plan B.
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment – balancing a variety of loads, contingencies, and appointments; able to adapt to constantly changing circumstances.
- Creativity – thinking outside the box to take more freight; organizing the driver force to get difficult loads delivered on time without hours of service (HOS) violations.
- Balance – pursuing profitability and efficiency while respecting the driver’s needs and style.
- Clear communication – handling driver situations and accurately relaying information between the day and night shifts.
- Hours – (some flexibility)
- Person A pattern : 5 days on and 4 days off, then 2 days on 3 days off. Cycle repeats.
- Person B pattern : 4 days on and 2 days off, then 3 days on 5 days off. Cycle repeats.
- Weekday shift (for both) – 6pm to 6am w/ 1hr lunch break.
- Weekend shift (for both) – 6pm to 6am on call.
- Average of 39.5 hrs/week.
- Once trained, remote work may be available.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.