- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Active
- Date Posted: 2022-06-28 05:24
Nussbaum depends on a vast array of integrated applications to manage our freight network. We use existing applications to drive automation across the system and continue to launch new software as needs arise. Upgrading our existing suite of applications (to stay current and take advantage of new features) is a consistent demand on our time; thus, we are seeking to add an Application Administrator to our growing IT department! We want someone who enjoys digging into the details of an application (modifying backend SQL, investigating performance issues, etc.) to ultimately enhance the user experience.
- Installing, upgrading, integrating, and maintaining third party applications.
- Providing smooth rollouts to end users for client-side updates.
- Providing Tier 2 support for internal and third party applications.
- Assisting with EDI integrations and support.
- Full-time position.
- Monday-Friday; 7:30am-4:30pm.
- Location: Corporate Offices – 19336 N. 1425 East Rd., Hudson, IL 61748.
- This nature of the position requires you to be in-office.
- Full insurance benefits – health, dental, vision, short-term life, and disability.
- 401(k) company-match.
- Escalating PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – a company-funded supplemental retirement benefit in addition to the 401(k).
- Flexible Spend Account options for healthcare and child daycare.
- Professional development opportunities.
Desired Soft Skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player – able to interact well with others, respectful, gives/receives feedback with grace and honesty.
- Self-motivated – identifies new opportunities and takes initiative to solve problems.
- Desire for continual learning – always looking to grow, both personally and professionally.
Desired Hard Skills
- Understanding of how to mass silent-install applications.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Basic understanding of PowerShell and Windows Batch Scripting.
- 1-2 years experience managing applications and their life cycles on windows computers.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.