- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Active
- Date Posted: 2021-07-06 10:40
- Accept and/or reject loads from customers – communicating via phone, email, and multiple customer websites, as well as working with EDI transactions.
- Data entry and order entry – build the load into our operational software and update customer profiles.
- Schedule appointments and gather location details (such as receiving hours, key contacts, etc.).
- Work with Load Planners to gauge capacity needs and find the right balance of freight volume to keep assets productive and rolling.
- First point of contact for customer concerns and problems. Must be skilled at problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Keep customers notified on ETA and re-work schedules as needed to balance Driver needs and customer desires.
- Work with Drivers and Driver Managers on loads to customers with issues such as poor directions or wrong appointment times.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service, influencing, and negotiating skills
- Must be flexible and patient in dealing with changing situations
- Must be proficient with computers and relevant software applications
- Can handle pressure-packed, fast-moving, multi-tasking environment
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.