- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2021-05-19 11:02
With a proven track record of innovation and creativity, Nussbaum is heavily invested in technology. The IT Help Desk Technician fuels our success by helping employee-owners company wide to unlock the power of technology in their day-to-day duties. We’re looking for someone who is driven to go the extra mile and help our employees to learn new and existing hardware/software.
- Respond to/triage IT support requests by phone, email, and in-person.
- Provide technical assistance for computer systems, hardware, software, and phone systems.
- Train users and provide documentation on the use of hardware and software.
- Install and setup new hardware for employees.
- Lead initiatives to continuously improve IT services, identify areas of improvement, and implement best practices.
- Full-time position.
- Monday-Friday; 7am-4pm.
- Location: Corporate Offices – 19336 N. 1425 East Rd., Hudson, IL 61748.
- The nature of the role requires you to be in-office.
- Full insurance benefits – health, dental, vision, short-term life, and disability.
- 401(k) company-match.
- Escalating PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – a company-funded supplemental retirement benefit in addition to the 401(k).
- Flexible Spend Account options for healthcare and child daycare.
- Professional development opportunities.
Desired Soft Skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player – able to interact well with others, respectful, gives/receives feedback with grace and honesty.
- Self-motivated – identifies new opportunities and takes initiative to solve problems.
- Desire for continual learning – always looking to grow, both personally and professionally.
Desired Hard Skills
- Technical ability in computer systems, hardware, and software.
- 1+ year(s) experience with computers and/or IT services.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.