- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Active
- Date Posted: 2021-05-19 10:54
- Set up, coordinate, and resolve roadside services for all Nussbaum drivers. This includes providing assistance where necessary on lease and rental equipment at times where Nussbaum requires their additional capacity
- Handle incoming calls and e-mails from drivers, operations, and vendors
- Work with other Maintenance Coordinators to maintain minimum office staffing requirements throughout the workday
- Work as a partner with suppliers and all levels of supplier management to reduce the total cost of supply.
- Assist in the tracking and managing of both Nussbaum and Truck Center’s inventories
- Accident investigation, documentation, estimates – work with safety for insurance purposes
- Work as a team with all shop members
- Work with all other departments to serve and provide for the success of Nussbaum drivers.
- Provide Shop Office on-call coverage
- Document in Shop Planner
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Shop Operations
- Analyze data to improve shop operating efficiency and throughput while minimizing overall maintenance costs for service performed externally and in-house.
- Warranty recovery
- Other tasks as assigned
- ability to work at a fast pace handling phone calls, documenting, and emailing people that need to be involved.
- Good communications skills both verbally and written
- Ability to spend much of the day on the phone working with drivers and office personnel.
- Experience and Knowledge in the trucking industry understanding equipment and breakdown services.
- Ability to work well with others, not just the shop office team.
- One or more years working as a technician or working as a maintenance coordinator
- One or more years of experience on a maintenance team.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.