- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2022-02-16 08:23
Primary Job Duties
- Hands on training – hired individual will be expected to perform training and development to the standard that Nussbaum sets. Training would include, but is not limited to, chaining tires, load securement, skills/safety run, backing/maneuvering, remedial training, and pre-hire road tests. This includes training for the Certified RED program as well as defensive driving development.
- Simulator Training – hired individual will be expected to help organize and train drivers to Nussbaum standards using the simulator.
- Instructor – hired individual will be expected to spend up to 50% of their time helping with the Nussbaum Training Academy at HCC. This includes being able to teach in the classroom and to teach behind the wheel training for the Academy.
Secondary job Description (As time permits)
- Scorecard – Individual will be trained on the Nussbaum Scorecard so that they are able to answer questions and help drivers improve. They will be able to support overflow calls.
- SmartDrive – Individual will be trained on the SmartDrive system and how to coach and talk to drivers about events. Will be used as a backup to help when it gets busy.
- Orientation – Individual will be trained on sections in orientation to help back up if someone is gone.
- Geotab/Hours of Service – Individual will be trained on Geotab and driver HOS logs to help answer overflow calls and help answer questions.
- Train the Trainer and Road Captains – Assist in the development of our train the trainer program and Road Captain program.
- Valid Class A CDL with 1+ years of safe/clean driving record preferred
- Efficient computer skills
- Ability and willingness to take on significant volume of phone calls
- Ability and willingness to handle conflict and remedial conversations
- Experience training and working with drivers preferred
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.