- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2022-04-07 10:06
Nussbaum is looking for a dedicated, customer-service-oriented individual to join our maintenance shop. In this role, you will assist with daily administrative tasks associated with equipment repairs. Ideally, this person will thrive in a fast-paced, positive work environment and possess strong communication skills. They will also have/develop a strong understanding of driver needs.
At Nussbaum, our vision is to be purpose-driven in everything we do. We want to make a positive impact – on our drivers, employees, customers, partners, and those we meet along the way. This means we do more than just “show up.” As employee owners, we own our actions and take a personal stake in our company’s success. We lead with faith and integrity. We put people and family first. It’s at our core, and it’s the reason so many people love coming to work here each day. Are you ready to join us?
- Manage administrative work required for equipment in the shop
- Maintain communication with Operations about equipment status
- Monitor shop schedule
- Communicate with drivers regarding equipment and scheduling
- Serve as liaison between the Shop Foreman, Operations, and drivers
- Full-time position
- Monday-Friday; 8am-5:30pm
- Location: Corporate Offices – 19336 N. 1425 East Rd., Hudson, IL 61748
- Full insurance benefits – health, dental, vision, short-term life, and disability
- 401(k) company-match
- Escalating PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – a company-funded supplemental retirement benefit in addition to the 401(k)
- Flexible Spend Account options for healthcare and child daycare
- Health Savings Account options
- Professional development opportunities
Desired Soft Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player – able to interact well with others, respectful, gives/receives feedback with grace and honesty.
- Self-motivated – identifies new opportunities and takes initiative to solve problems
- Desire for continual learning – always looking to grow, both personally and professionally
Desired Hard Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- 1 year of customer service experience
- 1 year of automotive-related experience
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.