- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Active
- Date Posted: 2022-04-07 01:32
Nussbaum is seeking a self-motivated Videographer to lead our video marketing efforts. In this role, you will coordinate video shoots, live production, and editing for our marketing communications efforts. By creating and executing high-quality video projects, you will help prospective drivers, customers, and employee-owners to experience and engage in the Nussbaum story and culture.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and establish themselves as Nussbaum’s trusted video resource. Your primary objective will be to create high-quality video content that drives user engagement, pipeline conversion, and revenue/retention growth across our platforms per the strategic plan. By artfully telling impactful stories, you will help Nussbaum communicate our mission, vision, and values.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate experience in maintaining and operating filming equipment, planning projects, developing shot lists and production schedules, directing other camera operators on set, editing/color grading footage, and mixing/mastering audio, sound effects, and music.
Primary Video Production Duties
- Plan, film, and edit Terminal Exchange video podcast episodes.
- Camera placement, switchboard operation, and final editing for live video Dashboard Radio productions.
- Camera placement and switchboard operation for Facebook and/or YouTube live productions.
- Plan, schedule, direct, film, and edit various video series for social media engagement.
- Plan, schedule, direct, film, and edit various video series for advertising channels and recruitment marketing efforts.
- Get those creative juices flowing and work with the marketing team to dream up and execute new ways to engage our drivers, employees, and various external audiences.
- Full insurance benefits – health, dental, vision, short-term life, and disability
- 401(k) company-match
- Escalating PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – company-funded supplemental retirement benefit in addition to the 401(k)
- Flexible Spend Account options for healthcare and child daycare
- Health Savings Account options
- Professional development opportunities
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – can participate in a team environment, give/receive feedback, good listener
- Strong desire for continuous learning and professional development
- Self-motivated; able to identify new opportunities and take initiative
KEY SOFTWARE SKILLS
- Davinci Revolve
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Sony a6600 Cameras
- DJI Phantom 4
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Extreme ISO
- Manfroto Tripods
- Aputure Lighting Equipment
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.