- Job Type: Full-Time
- Listing Status: Filled
- Date Posted: 2021-02-18 01:41
Perform Equipment Detailing and Preparation Work for New Drivers
- Recover company items from trucks and return to the appropriate department: tablet, EFS card, employee ID, truck keys, and security padlock
- Remove and box all prior driver personal belongings as needed. Label boxes with driver’s name and truck number
- Blow out / vacuum all loose debris from the interior of the truck including all: cabinets, bunks, compartments, drawers, and door pockets
- Clean and dress all surfaces, upholstery, and flooring
- Reporting any items that need to be replaced due to the inability to clean and achieve our cleanliness standards
- Perform chlorine treatment on all unassigned equipment
Assist Shop with Equipment Operations
- Retrieve tractors and trailers for shop work: Detailing / Lot Prep
- Test drive tractors and trailers to verify completion of work Case management (driver calls in an equipment issue, how to manage these if not break-down based)
- Plow lot utilizing shop equipment during the winter months
- Subject to approval from Equipment and Facilities Director
- Assist in processing paperwork – such as warranty, outside vendor invoices (RO’s and PO’s)
- Assist in tracking and managing inventory – Truck Centers and unique parts (trailer tails, skirts, tires, painted body parts, etc.) Barcoding parts.
Administrative Duties Related to New Drivers
- Prepare keysets for New Hire drivers.
- Perform weekly Tractor Orientation for drivers
- Assist HR in maintaining New Hire keysets
Other Duties or Tasks Assigned by the Service Advisor Manager
- Communicate warranty inventory updates
- A person performing this job that has sufficient mechanical skills and who is trainable may be cross trained to service Nussbaum trailers or tractors.
Submit the form below to let us know you are interested in this position and send us your resume.